REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Tires are the only thing connecting your car to the ground so they're kind of a big deal.
We all want to get the most out of our tires but do you know how they REALLY work on a car at speed or what to look for when choosing tires?
"Tires have always been a big mystery and a black art. Paul has figured out some things about tires and racecar handling and explained them so people can understand."- Mario Andretti
Using plenty of graphics and personal stories gained from years of talking to racers and engineers from club events to Formula 1, Paul will provide some fundamental information that you can use next weekend.
- Why rubber is such a unique material
- how a tire uses slip angle to generate cornering forces
- why tire pressure is so important for grip and control
- why driving offline in the rain is faster
- why balance is so important
- and much more!
- Wednesday, June 25th
- Two times- 9 am PST/ noon EST and noon PST/ 3 pm EST
- 60 minute webinar followed by 30 minute Q&A session
- Hosted by Paul Haney and Brian Ghidinelli
- Space is limited!
Meet the Experts
|Paul Haney spent several decades in the aerospace, materials, and electronics industries with a mechanical engineering degree. During the 1980s, he became involved in racing, working for several racing businesses and writing for motorsports publications. He now works with race teams and presents seminars on tires and racecar tuning.||Brian Ghidinelli is the founder and creator of MotorsportReg.com, the #1 place to find motorsport events online. He serves on the Board of Directors for SCCA San Francisco Region and Thunderhill Raceway. He also instructs at BMW CCA High Performance Driving Schools and Track Days, and races Spec Miata in the SCCA.|